Production Artists play a key role in the ongoing postioning of clients in the marketplace in both the Adcom and Optiem design teams. This person delivers on a daily basis work comprised of print and internet advertising units, corrections, reszes, or presentation designs in a timely and accurate manner. This person should be well versed in designing for print and understand the production processes around such work.
The production designer has additional responsibilities in working quickly and with limited oversight, working with others to add effciency to the department, oversee and streamline processes, and communicate to company leadership about workloads and production timelines as needed.
- Work with other production artists in the areas of best practice and web standards as they apply to digitally based design work
- Support multiple account teams with sensitive time frames by producing a variety of deliverables while maintaining quality standards for the
- Maintain workflow and deliver tactical pieces key to delivery times while keeping the quality of pieces as they travel through the process
- Be considerate of brands and business needs, but propose the best creative solutions even in time sensitive moments
- Work collaboratively with Account Executives and Art Directors to deliver on client visions consistently
- Ensure quality by helping others adhere to processes and review work before sending to internal teams
- Stay current with the latest emerging technologies and find ways to help move these functions into daily production
- Working knowledge of web development practices
- Ideally has previous print experience
- Good understanding of internet advertising practices and design production standards
- Demonstrates creative work and professional behavior
Credentials & Experience
- 1-2 Years working with major brands
- Previous agency experience a plus
- Digital and print portfolio for review
Please send resumes to email@example.com.